Welcome back to Manly Andrew ‘Boy’ Charlton Aquatic Centre
All pools and the fitness centre have reopened, lessons and squads have recommenced.
We’re excited to welcome you back to our facility, in line with NSW Health guidance;
- Vaccination status is not required for entry.
- No bookings are required for lap swimming, spa, sauna and steam usage.
- Fitness classes limits back to pre-covid limits, class bookings are still required.
- No person limits in the change rooms, pools or the facility.
- Monday to Friday, 5.30am – 9pm
- Saturdays & Sundays, 6am – 7pm
- Public holidays, 6am - 7pm
Our primary concern remains the health and safety of our staff and visitors. We ask for your support in our efforts to prevent COVID-19 and be vigilant in your personal hygiene, social distancing and avoid attending our venue if unwell.
Manly Andrew ‘Boy’ Charlton Aquatic Centre has a COVID-19 Safety Plan which is reviewed regularly to manage risks and maintain consistency with changing NSW Government Orders and related exemptions. We will continue to review our management of aquatic venues in keeping with advice from NSW Health.
Additional hygiene and cleaning precautions
We have installed additional hand sanitiser stations throughout the facility as well as increased cleaning and more regular disinfecting of surfaces. Signage has been placed throughout the facility to help communicate the importance of hand washing, covering your sneezes or coughs, and staying home if unwell. We have dedicated staff on regular cleaning duties during operating hours of the facility.