Welcome back to Manly Andrew ‘Boy’ Charlton Aquatic Centre
Outdoor pools and Fitness Centre have reopened and Indoor pools have reopened for lap swimming, lessons, squads and rehab activities.
We’re excited to welcome you back to our facility, in line with NSW Health guidance, you must show your vaccination certificate for entry into the facility.
- Monday to Friday, 5.30am – 9pm
- Saturdays & Sundays, 6am – 7pm
- Public holidays, 6am - 6pm
Bookings are not required. However, due to restricted capacity you may need to wait at times for lane availability.
Our primary concern remains the health and safety of our staff and visitors. We ask for your support in our efforts to prevent COVID-19 and be vigilant in your personal hygiene, social distancing and avoid attending our venue if unwell.
Manly Andrew ‘Boy’ Charlton Aquatic Centre has a COVID-19 Safety Plan which is reviewed regularly to manage risks and maintain consistency with changing NSW Government Orders and related exemptions. We will continue to review our management of aquatic venues in keeping with advice from NSW Health.
Special entry conditions
We appreciate your cooperation with the following special conditions of entry:
- Everybody entering the centre MUST show proof of double vaccination and check in using the Service NSW QR code
- Contactless payment is preferred
- If you are unwell, please do not attend the centre
- Social distancing of 1.5metres is applicable.
- Wear a face mask unless exercising, eating or drinking
- Access to the male and female change rooms will be available but we ask you to please change at home and exit the centre as quickly as possible
- Arrive, swim and leave - Please limit your time at the facility to 60 minutes maximum
You must exit the pools and facility when instructed by centre staff. Failure to follow timelines and staff direction may result in permanent removal from the pool.
The Children's leisure pool and fun and splash lane remain closed, as well as the Sauna, spa, steam room and kiosk.
Additional hygiene and cleaning precautions
We have installed additional hand sanitiser stations throughout the facility as well as increased cleaning and more regular disinfecting of surfaces. Signage has been placed throughout the facility to help communicate the importance of hand washing, covering your sneezes or coughs, and staying home if unwell. We have dedicated staff on regular cleaning duties during operating hours of the facility.