Collaroy Beach Accessibility Precinct contains fun facilities for everyone, including people with mobility issues.
- Liberty Swing for wheelchair users (use an MLAK key)
- Beach Wheelchair and submersible wheelchair
- All-inclusive accessible carousel
- 6-seated rocker
- Large dome climbing net structure
- Interconnected timber decks
- Sensory elements - carved sandstone structures and musical elements
- Interactive water play area
- Wheelchair accessible picnic settings
- Wider parking spaces near the enclosed children’s playground
- Accessible toilet (use an MLAK key)
- Wheelchair-accessible bus on Pittwater Road
Find out more about our accessibility precinct.
Access with MLAK key
Your own MLAK key can open the Liberty Swing and the accessible toilet at any time, or you can borrow one from the lifeguard.
Lifeguards are on duty at Collaroy from 9 am till 5 pm between October and April, and until 6 pm between December and February.
You can find them at the north-east corner of the Collaroy Surf Club building. Call them on 9982 9261 (or 9942 2120 radio room).