The 2021 Northern Beaches Environmental Art & Design Prize invites submissions from artists and designers across the country. Please note:
- There is a limit of two entries per artist designer (both entries are eligible for selection in the exhibition).
- The same work cannot be entered into more than one category.
- A separate entry form is required for each submission.
Preparing your entry
- Please read the Terms and Conditions of Entry before commencing your entry form.
- Entrants must include a short artist statement (150 word limit) about your artwork.
- Physical artworks - you must submit at least one (two optional) good quality, clear image of your artwork. (File type must be in .jpg format - max 5MB).
- Digital artworks - please upload to a digital platform or WeTransfer and submit the link to your file (and login credentials if required).
- Payment of the entry fee must be made at the time of submission for your entry to be valid.
Open or Young artists & designers are now welcome to submit their entries.
Entries close at 5pm AEST Monday 21 June 2021. No late entries will be accepted