• Church Point Hotel

To park in these areas you need a special permit or you can purchase a metered ticket and display it on your dashboard. Here you can access links, with pricing information, to apply for Special Issue permits for these three precincts. 

Church Point Precinct

Offshore residents and non-residents can purchase annual permits from our Customer Service Centre at Park Street, Mona Vale.  Parking permits are needed throughout Church Point Reserve to the top of McCarrs Creek Road (above Holport Marina). Short term parking areas next to the Pasadena and general store don’t require permits.

Applying for Special Parking Permits 

You can contact Council on 1300 434 434 to organize a special parking permit for Church Point, Rowland Reserve or Woorak Reserve and Illuka Park.