This section contains information and application details for certificates that you may need to obtain from Council.

This information is provided as a guide only. You should always seek legal advice or consult your agent regarding your exact requirements.

Any fees and charges are payable when you lodge your application. 

Planning Certificate

A Planning Certificate is a legal document that provides you with the zoning of your property which assists in identifying all applicable rules.

Section 603 Certificate

Section 603 Certificate (Local Government Act 1993) advises the amount (if any) due or payable to Council by way of rates, charges or otherwise outstanding on a property.

Apply online

You can use our online tools to apply for:

  • Planning Certificate
  • Rates Certificate 603
  • Outstanding Health & Building Notice
  • Notice of Commencement (Private Certifier Only)

Can't find what you are looking for?

If the document you are after is not available here, contact Customer Service on 1300 434 434.