This section contains information and application details for certificates that you may need to obtain from Council.
This information is provided as a guide only. You should always seek legal advice or consult your agent regarding your exact requirements.
Any fees and charges are payable when you lodge your application.
A Planning Certificate is a legal document that provides you with the zoning of your property which assists in identifying all applicable rules.
Section 603 Certificate
A Section 603 Certificate identifies if any monies are due or payable to the council, by way of rates, charges or otherwise, in respect of a parcel of land.
You can use our online tools to apply for:
- Planning Certificate
- Rates Certificate 603
- Outstanding Health & Building Notice
- Construction Certificate (Private Certifier Only)
- Complying Development Certificate (Private Certifier Only)
- Occupation Certificate (Private Certifier Only)
- Notice of Commencement (Private Certifier Only)
Can't find what you are looking for?
If the document you are after is not available here, contact Customer Service on 1300 434 434.