Bookings open 7am, Monday 23 March
Due to the rapidly developing situation regarding Coronavirus (Covid – 19), we are currently prioritising the safety of our community and staff and assessing the risk posed by all events, activities and programs. Please check back regularly for updates and cancellations.
We are closely following all advice provided by the Federal and State health authorities. Please follow all Government guidelines regarding social distancing, self-isolation and personal hygiene.
In light of this, we have modified the Autumn vacation care program. To support social distancing measures, there will be no excursions during the Autumn holiday period. We will encourage all staff and children to follow recommended hygiene procedures including sneezing and coughing etiquette and handwashing practices. Centre staff will intentionally teach and actively promote correct hygiene practices at every opportunity with the children. We will have hand sanitiser available to families at the entrance to each service to use as you enter and leave the premises. We will be asking parents/carers to ensure that their hands are clean before using the iPad to electronically sign in/out and to sanitise the iPad after they sign in/out with wipes provided.
We will be increasing the cleaning regimes with the services and will be removing sensory play experiences to further reduce risks.
As recommended by NSW Health we will advise families and staff not to attend the service if they are sick with influenza/cold-like symptoms, even if they are mild. If a staff member or child becomes ill while they are at the service, they will be asked to go home immediately.
We will be enforcing the current advice from the Australian Government Department of Health:
- Anyone arriving in Australia from overseas will be required to self-isolate for 14 days and will not be able to attend vacation care.
- Any confirmed case of COVID-19 will be excluded until they are medically cleared to return.
- Anyone in close contact with a person with a COVID-19 infection while they were ill, will need to be isolated for 14 days and will not be able to attend Vacation Care during this period. A close contact is someone who has been face to face for at least 15 minutes, or been in the same closed space for at least 2 hours as someone who has tested positive for the COVID-19 when that person was infectious.
What's on offer?
Catering for school children between 5 and 12 years old, our Vacation Care runs Monday – Friday from 7.30am – 6pm during school holidays and offers exciting activities, discos, craft and sports days with a difference.
We offer several locations and we give extra support to children with additional needs so they can join in the fun.
This Autumn we are offering Vacation Care at Cromer, Forestville, North Curl Curl and Manly Vale.
Check the activity brochure for details on the daily activities and everything you need to know about Vacation Care for the next school holidays.
With all the activities on offer, you will find it’s great value at $72 per day, with Child Care Subsidy available to reduce this fee.
Autumn 2020 bookings open 7am Monday 23 March 2020
How do I book?
- If your child has already used our Vacation Care service, please use your Hubhello login to access BookMe
- If you need to add a new child, please enrol them with Hubworks
- Please remember to select to pay Portion of Fee at Checkout as only 10% deposit is required to secure your booking.
- When your booking is complete please remember to confirm your child's new enrolment via your myGov portal, so that Centrelink can process your Child Care Subsidy.
View the step-by-step guide for online booking help.
Terms and conditions
Please review our Booking Terms and Conditions for important information regarding booking process, confirmations, fees, charges and absences.
Children with additional needs
Our Vacation Care Programs are additional needs and disability friendly. However, before enrolment we do require detailed information about your child's individual needs in order to understand what support and assistance may be required by your child and whether this can be met with our existing resources. If your child has high support needs, additional support may be accessed via the Federal Government's Inclusion Support Subsidy (ISS).
Due to the additional information required, which includes consulting with your child's school and completing an assessment regarding your child's needs and whether these can be properly met at Vacation Care, the application process can take some time to complete. For this reason, we recommend that you start the process as early as possible by contacting 9942 2312.