Can't choose which skill to learn next on Lynda.com? There are thousands of courses to choose from after all. To help with your decision, we have compiled the below list of the top courses completed over April.
- Excel 2016 Essential Training - Start mastering Excel. the world's most popular and powerful spreadsheet program with an Excel expert.
- Creating 360-Degree Panoramas and Interactive Tours - Learn how to shoot and develop stunning 360-degree panoramas and interactive virtual tours.
- Leadership: Practical Skills - Get practical leadership skills you can use everyday. This course provides leaders and managers of all levels with an introduction to the basic skills they need to lead their teams to success.
- Office365 for Administrators: Supporting Users Part 2 - This course provides Level 1 IT administrators with an overview of common end-user support requests related to Office 365.
- Excel: Tips and Tricks - Want to take your Excel game to the next level? This course shares powerful tips, tricks and shortcuts that can help you leverage more of what Excel has to offer.
Access Lynda.com on your laptop or PC or download the Lynda.com app to learn a new skill on the go.