Can't choose which skill to learn next on Lynda.com? There are thousands of courses to choose from after all. To help with your decision, we have compiled the below list of the top courses completed over November.
- CSS Essential Training - This course demonstrates the concepts that form the foundation of cascading style sheets (CSS), explaining what you need to know to tweak existing CSS and write you own.
- Time Management Fundamentals - Learn how to get more done in the shortest time possible and avoid the obstacles and distractions that can get in the way.
- Access 2019: Forms and Reports - Learn how to best use forms and reports to control and organise the display of your data, as well as gather parameters for queries.
- HTML Essential Training - This course provides an in-depth look at the essentials: the syntax of HTML and best practices for writing and editing your code.
- Autodesk Civil 3D 2020 Essential Training - Autodesk Civil 3D is a design and documentation solution for civil engineering. By learning to use Civil 3D, you can improve project performance, maintain consistent data and processes and respond faster to change.
Access Lynda.com on your laptop or PC or download the Lynda.com app to learn a new skill on the go.