Can't choose which skill to learn next on Lynda.com? There are thousands of courses to choose from after all. To help with your decision, we have compiled the below list of the top courses completed over June.
- Programming Foundations: Fundamentals - This course provides the core knowledge to begin programming in any language.
- Outlook 2016: Tips and Tricks - Get tips, tricks and keyboard shortcuts that will increase you efficiency with Outlook 2016.
- SQL Essential Training - SQL Essential Training is designed to help users understand the most common language database wrangling.
- Excel 2013 Essential Training - Whether you're a novice or an expert wanting to refresh you skill set with Microsoft Excel, this course covers all the basics you need to start entering your data and building organised workbooks.
- HTML Essential Training - HTML is the programming language that powers the web. And like any language, once you master it, you can begin to create your own content, whether that's simple websites or complex web applications.
Access Lynda.com on your laptop or PC or download the Lynda.com app to learn a new skill on the go.