In line with NSW Health orders, all people entering the libraries must provide their name and contact number as a method for contact tracing. Before entering the Library, please scan the QR code near the entry door to 'check-in'. Most smartphone cameras can scan a QR code. If you don't have a smartphone our staff can assist you.
- We might be wearing a mask but we're still smiling and happy to see you!
- Our facilities are regularly cleaned and sanitised.
- Cashless transactions are preferred.
You can help keep everyone safe:
- Show that you care, wear a mask.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Maintain social distancing.
- Follow the direction of our staff and treat others with respect.
- Wash hands regularly and use hand sanitiser.
- Respect time limits on computers.
- Use self-service kiosks.
- Observe maximum room capacity guidelines:
Dee Why Library - 90 people
Manly Library - 100 people
Warringah Mall Library - 120 people
Glen Street Library - 70 people
Forestville Library - 45 people
Mona Vale Library - 110 people