Enjoy the performances of the 2021 finalists in our inaugural Young Scriptwriters Competition.
Our six finalists have interpreted the theme of Fake News into different scenarios; from the impact on personal relationships to how the public is misled.
Their winning scripts will be bought to life on stage by local actors from Point Break Drama, directed by Paul Winchester.
Be in the audience on the night to cast your vote for your favourite play. Prizes will be awarded to the play (cast and scriptwriters) with the highest votes.
Seating will be allocated on arrival.
Refreshments and snacks provided.
Enquiries: 8495 5028 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The six winning scripts are:
- A Fake Faze written by Ella Spedding and Andi Lau, performed by Beau Power and Amelie Stone
- Clock Toc written by Aurielle Smith and Mila Kate Smith, performed by Izzy Raj-Seppings and Jasmine Walters
- Father and Son written by Harper Wilshire, Bailey Hunt and Alex Moore, performed by Michael Hawkins and Lila Lawrence
- Journalistic Jeopardy written by Jack Hamiltongray, Olivia Berne and Maxim Clements, performed by Bailey Haynes and Isabella Methven
- The Gambling Man written by Finley Hill, performed by Liam O’Neill and Catherine Gilbert
- The Intergalactic Times written by Lisa Coleman, performed by Coll Burns and Joel Davies-Sparkes