Calling all creative young artists!
Create an artwork based on the theme ‘Window’ for a chance to have your work displayed in the library as part of our Kids Art Show.
Kids aged 3-12 are encouraged to submit an artwork. The works will be judged in 3 age categories (3-5 years, 6-8 years and 9-12 years).
Selected entries will be framed and exhibited in the library during March, April and May.
Entries open: Monday 18 January
Deadline for submissions: Monday 22 February
How to enter
Submit your entry at any of our Northern Beaches Library branches.
Upon handing in the artwork please provide the title of the artwork as well as the artist’s name, age, phone number and email address.
Conditions of entry
- Each entry must be the original work of one artist and respond to the theme ‘Window.’
- Artwork must be A4 size.
- Any 2D art medium can be used (crayon, coloured pencil, watercolour, paint etc.)
- Please no computer-generated images or 3D materials.
- Words and numbers may be included in the design.
- Artists will be notified by phone if their artwork is chosen to be on display.
- Artworks not selected will be available for pick up in branch after Monday 1 March.
Please contact our Library Programs team for any enquiries.