Learn how to access digital services and online accounts like MyGov at our free digital support session presented by Services Australia and Service NSW.
They can help you with:
- Downloading Services Australia apps
- Downloading Service NSW app
- Accessing digital services
- Making claims online
- Navigating myGov
- Creating an online account
- Uploading Centrelink documents
2 sessions at Warringah Mall Library:
- Thursday, 11 January - 11am to 1pm
- Thursday, 11 April - 11am to 1pm
Drop in, no bookings required
Please bring your own charged device to this session. If you have a login already make sure to bring those details with you and you may require proof of identification.
Enquiries: 8495 5028 or email@example.com