We offer public computers with free Internet and word processing. You do not need to be a member to use our computers.
- Express PCs are available for 15 minute sessions.
- Standard PCs are limited to 30 minutes per session.
- Please be aware that PCs are unavailable 10 minutes before the library closes. Check the opening hours of your library here.
Public Wi-Fi is available at all branches. Library membership is not required to access the Wi-Fi.
Are you looking to improve your computer and online skills? The following resources might help:
- Be Connected - is an Australian government initiative committed to increasing the confidence, skills and online safety of older Australians. Learn at your own pace with courses on everything from how to access the Internet, make video calls or set up your device.
- Tech Savvy Seniors - is funded by the NSW Government (through the Department of Family and Community Services) and Telstra. Training is delivered free. Visit their YouTube channel and work your way through the training videos (available in a variety of languages including English, Arabic, Cantonese, Korean, Mandarin and Vietnamese).
- Niche Academy - has simple tutorials and step-by-step instructions for accessing a variety of online resources, including eBook services and databases available with your Northern Beaches Council Library membership.