Kanopy is an on-demand film streaming service that provides access to over 30,000 films including classic Australian, independent and world movies and documentaries.
- Go to Northern Beaches Council Library's Kanopy site.
- Sign up with your name, email and a password.
- Kanopy will be send you a verification email which will ask you to verify your library membership with your library card number and PIN.
- Your account set up is complete and you can begin watching films.
- Library members can watch up to ten films per month. Once you press play on a film, you have three days to view it as many times as you want. When you have reached your quota of films, you will not be able to play any films until the new month starts when you will be given a fresh quota of 10 play credits again.
- Any computer with Internet access.
- A mobile device by downloading the Kanopy app for iOS or Android.
- Television via AppleTV, Chromecast or an HDMI cable.
More help is available via the Kanopy website.