Call out for stallholders
Council is looking for:
- Five independent community groups to attend the Simplifying Solar Expo as stallholders on Saturday 5 June at Novotel Manly.
Please note ‘for profit’ businesses will not be considered due to potential conflicts of interest in providing impartial advice to the public.
Advice offered to residents can be both verbal and tangible (e.g. via brochures or digital presentation) and will relate to topics including energy efficiency, renewable energy, solar, and/ or batteries.
Two volunteers from each organisation will need to be in attendance throughout the duration of the Expo including set up and pack down (9am -4pm).
No fee is required from the successful applicants.
Northern Beaches Council will provide the following:
- Event support staff to oversee set-up, operation and pack-up of the stallholder area
- A schedule of presentations/activities (provided closer to the event date)
- A stall sign featuring your organisation name
- One table (1.78m x 0.74m), table cloth, two chairs
- Promotion of the event.
For any queries or assistance with the application form, please email Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the response to any relevant questions received by potential stallholders will be shared with all applicants either by email or as an update on this webpage.
Stallholder Expressions of Interest
Stallholder expressions of interest are now open. Please complete and submit the application form by 5pm, 27 April 2021.
Evaluation of submissions will be completed by a procurement panel. All successful and non-successful applications will be notified by 8 May 2021.