The Northern Beaches is fortunate in having many areas of natural beauty and council partners with local residents in preserving and maintaining these areas through our Bushcare program.
Bushcare is all about working to conserve and rehabilitate bushland. There are over 400 volunteers who work at over 80 different sites throughout the Northern Beaches.
Most Bushcare groups work at set times through the year, for two or three hours each month.
No experience is needed. We have activities to suit all levels of participation.
Tools, training and guidance in bush regeneration techniques, and morning or afternoon tea are provided!
Become a Bushcare Volunteer
- Check out the bushcare site map and select a preferred site
- Complete the online enquiry form
- We will get in contact with you and book you into one of our regular bushcare sessions
- Complete an onsite induction with one of our qualified supervisors.
- Start your first volunteer shift.
Contact the Bushcare Team on email@example.com or call 9942 2766