The Federal and NSW Governments are delivering a number of programs and resources to support businesses.
The NSW Government is delivering a program of business support through Service NSW. Stay informed on what financial assistance is available to you by visiting NSW Services - help for small business.
Call Service NSW on 13 77 88 or book an appointment with a Service NSW business concierge to discuss how the latest restrictions impact your businesses and available support.
Other helpful information - free webinars and business advice
- NSW Government Business Connect webinars for business impacted by COVID-19
- Free online TAFE NSW courses to help businesses, including enhancing your digital impact
- NSW Office of the Small Business Commissioner for dispute resolution and advice
- Realise Business for individual subsidised business advice
- ATO webinars webinars for small business from cashflow management to starting a new business
- Advice and tips on engaging customers business.gov.au
- Cyber security advice on how to protect your small business
- Tourism Australia webinars and hub for support and assistance
- JobSeeker payment
Register for updates
We encourage businesses to register for regular updates on the Business News page