Welcome back to Warringah Aquatic Centre
Indoor pool now open
Thank you for your patience during these past few months.
- Monday to Friday, 5.30am – 9pm
- Saturday, Sundays and Public Holidays, 7am – 6pm
Please call 8495 5001 Option 2.
Our primary concern remains the health and safety of our visitors and staff. We ask for your support in our efforts to prevent COVID-19 and be vigilant in your personal hygiene, social distancing and avoid attending our venue if unwell.
Warringah Aquatic Centre has a COVID-19 Safety Plan which is reviewed regularly to manage risks and maintain consistency with changing NSW Government Orders and related exemptions. We will continue to review our management of aquatic venues in keeping with advice from NSW Health and Commonwealth Government.
We appreciate your cooperation with the following special conditions of entry:
Special entry conditions
- Entry and exit to the centre will be via Reception.
- For contact tracing purposes, QR code and membership card registration is used to gain entry and register attendances.
- If you are unwell, please do not attend the centre.
- Social distancing of 1.5metres applicable.
- Maximum of 20 participants per fitness class excluding WAC Active Seniors. Bookings required for the 9.30am Aqua Classes only, please call 8495 5001 and select option 2.
- WAC Active Seniors will be a maximum of 12 per class. Bookings essential. Please call 8495 5001 and select option 2.
- Forestville Memorial Hall Active Seniors will be a maximum of 20 per class. No bookings required.
Additional hygiene and cleaning precautions
We have installed additional hand sanitiser stations throughout the centre as well as increased cleaning and more regular disinfecting of surfaces. Signage has been placed throughout the centre to help communicate the importance of hand washing, covering your sneezes or coughs, and staying home if unwell. We have dedicated staff on regular cleaning duties during operating hours of the centre.