The summer break is fast approaching and staying on the Northern Beaches for the holidays has never been such a good idea! Here’s a range of awesome activities that’s sure to please the whole family.
- Enjoy fun outings, games and craft at one of our all day Vacation Care centres.
Mon 18 Dec - Mon 29 January (excluding weekends and public holidays)
Day care with a difference that will keep your kids safe and entertained during school holidays with excursions, crafts, discos, sports days and so much more. We also have a pre-school program for littlies starting school in 2018.
$66 daily | Ages 5 - 12
See our School Holidays Activities program for more information
- Embrace nature at the Coastal Environment Centre, North Narrabeen
Thu 11 - Wed 24 Jan (weekdays only)
Guarantee your kids exciting school holidays and book them in for our ‘Kids on the Coast’ activities before spots fill up. Our jam-packed Coastal Environment Centre program includes survival workshops, marine science adventures, circus skills and more.
$61 per activity | Ages 6 - 12
Visit our event calendar and search ‘kids on the coast’ for more information
- Make the most of your local library
Your local library is the place to be this summer with holiday activities including a bingo competition, forensic science workshops, rock platform rambles and a huge Summer Reading Club party. You can also catch a Christmas pantomime full of catchy songs and crazy costumes – but you’d better be quick. Limited spaces are available only at our Mona Vale pantomime on Saturday 16 December (Warringah Mall and Manly are booked out).
Visit the Library website for more information
- Get creative at one of our Manly Art Gallery & Museum workshops
Tue 16 Jan, 10am - 12pm or 2 - 4pm
Explore the North Head Project exhibition with artist Helen Earl and learn about working with clay. Create your own ceramic works inspired by the fauna and built environment of North Head to create a group installation.
$30 | Ages 7 – 12
Bookings: firstname.lastname@example.org or 9976 1421
- Hit Manly or Warringah aquatic centres for a swim intensive program or have some inflatable fun
Book serious little swimmers or those who just need to brush up on their skills into one of our swim intensive programs at the Manly Andrew ‘Boy’ Charlton or Warringah Aquatic Centre. Or, if splashing about is more their thing, let them bounce their way through an inflatable obstacle course. Check MABC dates here and WAC dates here.
- Practice your stroke at one of our stunning ocean pools or build a sandcastle at one of our 20 ocean beaches
- Have a paddle on Manly Dam, Narrabeen Lagoon, Pittwater or Sydney Harbour
- Scoot or skate at one of our popular skate parks
- Play at one of our 100+ playgrounds
- Explore Manly Dam’s Mountain Bike track, the Narrabeen Lagoon trail or take in the views along the path from Seaforth to Shelly Beach
- Grab a reusable drink bottle and hike out to one of our stunning headlands
Visit our event calendar to see more of what’s on.