As part of National Carers Week, Friday 13 – Saturday 21 October, Northern Beaches Council thanks all carers for the vital role they play in our community and is delighted to present a variety of activities for their enjoyment. The aim of the week is for carers of all ages to take time out, connect, pick up new information, relax and most of all – have fun!
Overview of activities
- Fri 13 October, 10am – Free Movie for Carers, Warriewood
- Sat 14 Oct, 8.30am – Laughter Yoga, Avalon
- Tue 17 Oct, 10am – Exhibitions Explored, Manly
- Tue 17 Oct, 9am - Big Day Out, Redfern (pick up from Cromer and Dee Why)
- Wed 18 Oct, 10.30am – Colour Me – Happy, Cromer
- Thu 19 Oct, 10am – Fair Game – Tips for Savvy Seniors and Carers, North Curl Curl
- Fri 20 Oct, 10am – A Care-Free Lunch, Pittwater (pick up from Manly, Dee Why and Mona Vale)
- Sat 28 Oct, 8.30am – Laughter Yoga, Queenscliff (fully booked)
Download the full program for activity details.
National Carers Week acknowledges and celebrates the invaluable contribution made by local carers.