There are a number of other grant programs that community groups are eligible to apply for.
- Local Sports Defibrillation Program – The NSW Office of Sport has funding of $4 million over four years to assist sporting clubs across NSW purchase and maintain Automatic External Defibrillators (AED).
- Arts and Cultural Development Program – Create NSW offers direct funding to organisations, artists, practitioners and arts and cultural workers through the Arts and Cultural Development Program.
- Surf Club Facility Program – The NSW Government Surf Club Facilities Program increases the availability, standard and quality of surf lifesaving clubs in NSW for the benefit of members and wider community.
- Sports Grants – The NSW Government offers millions of dollars over a number of sports-based grant programs to nurture sporting talent, help build sports facilities and develop the industry as a whole.
- Environment & Heritage - The NSW Environmental Trust offers a range of grant programs. These programs fund projects that rehabilitate or regenerate the environment, or promote environmental education and sustainability and the Office of Environment & Heritage has a number of programs for community organisations.
- GrantConnect provides centralised publication of forecast and current Australian Government grant opportunities and grants awarded.