2019/20 Grant Program - closed
The report detailing the funding recommendations from the Assessment Panel will be presented to the Council meeting on 25 June 2019.
All applicants will be notified in writing following the Council’s resolution.
Community Priority: Social Inclusion
The 2019/20 Grants Program identifies Social Inclusion as a community priority and refers to the following strategies from Goals 10-12 of Council’s Community Strategic Plan to be addressed in grant applications.
Each application must address at least one of the following community priorities:
- Encourage/supports arts, music and cultural activities and opportunities that promote free community participation, including safe nightlife opportunities (see Goal 10, Strategy b)
- Promote social inclusion through neighbourhood programs and quality services (see Goal 11, Strategy a)
- Increase health, wellbeing and social inclusion for younger people, older people and activities that promote intergenerational understanding (see Goal 11, Strategy c)
- Support community groups and facilitate volunteer opportunities (see Goal 12, Strategy a)
- Build an inclusive community and break down institutional and social barriers to enable all people, irrespective of age, gender, ability, culture and identity, to participate in community life (see Goal 12, Strategy b)
- Recognise and strengthen Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander culture and heritage (see Goal 12, Strategy c)
2019/20 Grant Information Documents
- Monday 18 March, 6:30 – 8pm, North Narrabeen Community & Tennis Centre
- Wednesday 20 March, 10am - 12pm, Mona Vale Memorial Hall
- Tuesday 2 April, 10am – 12pm, Dee Why Council Chambers
- Thursday 4 April, 6 – 8pm, Dee Why Council Chambers
Grant Writing Workshops
- Monday 25 March, 6:30 – 8pm, North Narrabeen Community & Tennis Centre
- Tuesday 26 March, 10am – 12pm, Dee Why Council Chambers
Find out the recipients of the Grants from previous rounds.