The technical consultants reports commissioned for this project inform the development of the structure plan for the Ingleside precinct. These reports address the tasks listed in their scope of works.
At this stage the consultant reports are considered as draft reports and will not be finalised until such time as the Structure Plan for Ingleside is placed on formal exhibition with the Planning Package.
Released December 2016
In December 2016 the NSW Department of Planning & Environment released the Draft Structure Plan and suite of consultant reports that informed the development of the Draft Plan and Draft Land Use Infrastructure Strategy.
- Draft Infrastructure Delivery Plan
- Draft Transport and Traffic Assessment
- Draft Noise & Vibration Impact Assessment
- Draft Demographic and Social Infrastructure Assessment
- Draft Landscape Visual Assessment
- Draft Water Cycle Management and Flooding Assessment
- Draft On-site Effluent Subdivision Assessment
- Draft Biodiversity - Part A Assessment
- Draft Biodiversity - Part B Assessment
- Draft Biodiversity - Part C Assessment
- Draft Riparian Corridors Assessment
- Draft Bushfire Protection Assessment
- Draft Heritage Interpretation Assessment
- Draft Non-Indigenous Heritage Assessment
- Draft Aboriginal Heritage Assessment
- Draft Employment and Retail Assessment
- Draft Preliminary Land Capability, Salinity and Contamination Assessment
Additionally, Northern Beaches Council released the Ingleside Precinct Sustainability Peer Review & Strategy Analysis prepared by Kinesis.
Early Draft (part release) 2015
A limited number of draft consultant reports were released in 2015. At the time, these draft reports were made available for stakeholders to review and make comment on; recognising that any comments received were: (1) passed onto the technical consultant to consider as part of later revision to their reports, (2) not treated as a formal submission and there was no feedback loop.
The draft consultant reports, released in 2015 are:
- Draft Traffic & Transport Report prepared by AECOM
- Draft Infrastructure Delivery Plan prepared by Cardno
- Draft On-site Effluent Management Capability Report prepared by SMEC and presentation
- Draft Retail and Employment Study (prepared by SGS Economics)
- Preliminary draft Land Capability, Salinity and Contamination Assessment (prepared by SMEC)
- Draft Noise and Vibration Impact Assessment (prepared by AECOM)
Released November 2014
The discussion paper was prepared to inform the stakeholder engagement conducted in late November - early December 2014. See the presentation.
The Consultants executive summaries released in November 2014, were:
- Land Capability, Salinity and Land Contamination Assessment (SMEC) (2.8MB)
- Ecological, Riparian Corridors and Bushfire Assessment (EcoLogical Australia) (2.7MB)
- Access Review (AECOM) (1.1MB)
- Water Cycle Management and Flooding Assessment (Cardno) (17.6MB)
- Landscape Visual Assessment (Richard Lamb & Associates) (4MB)
- Non-Indigenous Heritage Assessment (GML Heritage) (1.4MB)
- Indigenous Heritage Assessment (Kelleher Nightingale Consulting) (1.3MB)
- Demographic and Social Infrastructure Assessment (Elton Consulting) (0.5MB)
- Employment and Retail Assessment (SGS Economics & Planning) (0.5MB)
- Infrastructure Delivery Plan (Cardno) (1.7MB)
Released February 2014
In February 2014 the project partners released a discussion paper ahead of the stakeholder engagement, summarising the preliminary findings of the consultant studies and master planners on the opportunities and constraints that existed in Ingleside.
The paper was released early in the planning process to inform landowners and stakeholders of issues prior to the workshops held with the community in March 2014.