Eligible organisations are being invited to apply for the second and final round of grants offered under the NSW Government’s Stronger Communities Fund, designed to kick start the delivery of projects that build a more vibrant, sustainable and inclusive community.
Incorporated not-for-profit groups can apply for the second round of funding and must demonstrate that their project will benefit the Northern Beaches community.
Northern Beaches Council is holding three grant information sessions, a grant writing workshop and three pre-booked drop in brainstorming sessions to assist he community with their grant application.
The maximum grant amount for the second round of funding is $50,000, with a minimum of $5,000. Applications open on 3 April and close on 12 May. Further information can be found here.
- Mon 3 April, 6-7pm Manly Council Chambers
- Tue 4 April, 6-7pm, Mona Vale Memorial Hall
- Wed 5 April, 4.30-5.30pm, Dee Why Council Chambers
Grant writing workshop
- Wed 5 April, 5.30-7.30pm Dee Why Council
Brainstorming drop-in sessions
- Three pre-booked drop-in info sessions Thursday 6 & Friday 7 April Narrabeen Coastal Environment Centre. Bookings are essential. Contact Anna Power on 9970 1104.