Road works are scheduled (weather permitting) outside peak periods with traffic controls in place. Affected residents are notified via letterbox drop, and motorists by electronic board. Works will take place between the hours 7am - 5pm unless otherwise noted.
- Macpherson St, Boondah to Warriewood Roads, re-closure 9 January
Macpherson Street will be temporarily reclosed between Boondah Road and Warriewood Road to all traffic and pedestrians to allow continued essential major road upgrades and investment in Warriewood Valley infrastructure from 9 January for approximately 9 months.
- Warriewood Road proposed changed traffic conditions - from 16 January
As part of the new road works, including kerbs, gutters and a roundabout on Warriewood Road, associated with the Macpherson Street/Warriewood Road upgrade project, one lane of traffic along Warriewood Road between Hill Street and Macedon Place will be closed from 16 January. This change will use phased traffic signals to manage the flow of vehicles through the work site while the works are in progress.
- Hill Street Warriewood - from early March
Sydney Water is renewing sections of water main. It will take about eight weeks to complete, weather permitting. Work hours will be 7am to 6pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 1pm Saturdays. No work is planned on Sundays or public holidays. Some interruptions to the water supply will be required (customers will be notified in advance). More information call Sydney Water on 1300 794 964. 24 hour emergencies call 13 20 90.
- 90-92 North Steyne, Manly - from Monday 10 April
Road pavement resurfacing. Works will likely take 2 days between the hours of 7am to 5pm.
- Anana Road, North Narrabeen - from Monday 20 March
Slope stability works between Rickard Rd & Elanora Rd. Works are likely to take 1 week between the hours of 9am and 3pm.
- Corner of Hunter Street & Narrabeen Park Parade, Warriewood Beach - from Monday 27 March
Disability parking relocation. Works are likely to take 3 days between the hours of 7am and 5pm
- Powderworks Road, North Narrabeen - from Monday 27 March
Drainage works between Alleyne Avenue & Amelia Place. Works are likely to take 3 days between the hours of 9am and 4pm.
- Park Street, Mona Vale - from Tuesday 21 March
Road pavement resurfacing of Park Street between Barrenjoey Rd & Pittwater Rd. Works are likely to take 2 nights, between the hours of 8pm & 5am.
- Garden Street, Warriewood - from Monday 20 March
Road pavement resurfacing between Pittwater Rd & Powderworks Rd. Works are likely to take 2 nights, between the hours of 8pm & 5am.