Road works are scheduled (weather permitting) outside peak periods with traffic controls in place. Affected residents are notified via letterbox drop, and motorists by electronic board. Works will take place between the hours 7am - 5pm unless otherwise noted.
- Macpherson St, Boondah to Warriewood Roads, re-closure 9 January
Macpherson Street will be temporarily reclosed between Boondah Road and Warriewood Road to all traffic and pedestrians to allow continued essential major road upgrades and investment in Warriewood Valley infrastructure from 9 January for approximately 9 months.
- Warriewood Road proposed changed traffic conditions - from 16 January
As part of the new road works, including kerbs, gutters and a roundabout on Warriewood Road, associated with the Macpherson Street/Warriewood Road upgrade project, one lane of traffic along Warriewood Road between Hill Street and Macedon Place will be closed from 16 January. This change will use phased traffic signals to manage the flow of vehicles through the work site while the works are in progress.
- Hill Street Warriewood - from early March
Sydney Water is renewing sections of water main. It will take about eight weeks to complete, weather permitting. Work hours will be 7am to 6pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 1pm Saturdays. No work is planned on Sundays or public holidays. Some interruptions to the water supply will be required (customers will be notified in advance). More information call Sydney Water on 1300 794 964. 24 hour emergencies call 13 20 90.
- Scotland Island - from 19 April to June
Storm recovery works at Richard Road, Thompson Street, Cecil Street, Florence Terrace, Kevin Avenue. Work areas have been divided into 15 sites, each expected to take between 1-4 days. Contact David Munday - Project Engineer on 9970 1248.
- Liberator General San Martin Drive, McCarrs Creek Road and West Head Road, Ku-Ring-Gai Chase, Church Point - from 15 May to 14 July
Replacement of missing and damaged signs, replacing road marking, installing rail on existing safety barriers and investigating overtaking lane lengths with a view to improving them in the Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park. Work will on site for five shifts a week between the hours of 7am and 5pm from Mon to Fri.
- Grandview Drive, Newport - from Monday 22 May
Footpath construction - between 37 to 39 Grandview Drive. Works are likely to take 4 weeks.
- Carefree Road, Elanora Heights - from Monday 29 May
Drainage works - between Woorarra Ave and Mirrool Street. Works are likely to take 1 week.
- Woorarra Ave, North Narrabeen - from Monday 12 June
Drainage works - between Bristol Lane and Carefree Road. Works are likely to take 2 weeks.
- Old Barrenjoey Rd and Plateau Rd, Avalon Beach - from Wednesday 7 June
Public Access Stair Replacement. Works are likely to take 3 weeks.
- Pittwater Road, Bayview - from 20 June
Road Pavement Resurfacing - between Loquat Valley Road and Jendi Avenue. Works are likely to take 3 nights.